Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AUSTIN

ARRIVED and ready for a 3 day plug in! Texas Oak campground in Austin is peaceful and shady. For travelers, you have to have time to set up camp, eat and do other necessary maintenance.  In Steinbeck's story, the people unloaded the cooking tools, looked for water and food and started the fire. You had to negotiate your way along the trail. Our journey is the same in that way, just much easier. In my mind, I am always thinking of the parallels. We have progressed, but are still souls journeying through life and looking for the best way. My basics needs are the same except a comfortable perch means happiness and feeling the love of others STILL brings joy.

A PEACEFUL RESTING SPOT WITH VIEW

MIKE CHECKING UP ON THE NEWS

MIKE CLEANING UP

AHHH........RESTING

SIERRA AND HER FAVORITE TOY

1 comment:

  1. Well, since the hills and dales of TX dropped our call today, I came straight here once your message told me you'd been active. Great photos and how great to see you, Mike and little Miss S. enjoying yourselves. Great blog, I'm going to subscribe so I won't miss any more episodes :-)
    xxoo
    Lis

    ReplyDelete